ST. THERESE ... The Little Flower

• 0 replies

tereng

• View Profile
ST. THERESE ... The Little Flower
« on: February 23, 2010, 07:12:17 AM »
Letter from Julie Daza

I just want to share that two years ago, I went to see St. Therese's remains when it was put on display in the Carmelite Church . I went there because I was curious what was this euphoria about the world's youngest saint whose job is to grant people's wishes?

So I went with friend Lyn and I must admit the life of the little child, Therese, intrigued me. It turned out she was a child who wanted to serve her God more than anything else in the world.. Thus, in every chore that she did: even watering the plants, she performed it like it was for her master.

Since all her siblings were Carmelite nuns, she became a nun herself, the youngest (12?) to be allowed inside the convent. So we're talking of a pure 'uncorrupted soul'. And then she died..

But she left a journal (suggested reading!) which contained all her thoughts about God, love and life. Since then she became the saint who grants all wishes..

Believe it or not, my wish was granted! Not because I said a novena but knowing about her life and reading her works inspired me and made me more patient and persevering.

According to religious beliefs, St..   Therese was known as: 'The Little Flower'...

Whenever you ask for intercession to her for a miracle, she will send you a rose in one form or another when the miracle has been granted. You may smell roses, receive a rose by visual means, etc.

REMEMBER to make a wish before you read the poem. That's all you have to do. There is nothing attached. This is a powerful novena. Do not break this, please.. Prayer is one of the best free gifts we receive. There is no cost but a lot of reward..

Let's continue praying for one another.

Make a wish before you read this  poem....

Did you make a wish? If you don't make a wish, it won't come true.

May today there be peace within.
May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite  posibilities that are born of faith.

May you use those gifts that you have received,
and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into our bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, and to bask in the sun.
It is there for each and every one of you..

« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 07:14:10 AM by tereng »
"The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground."---
Buddha