To those who are married, .. Not married .. and soon to be married, I hope you w

• 72 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
bakit pala Dawg,,now u can compare who is the best noh...hahahah,,,forget it bro,,,gusto mo hanapan pa kita eh..hahahah ;)

hanapan ng hang-ups!?!? :o :o  hahaha!!  I don't really do comparisons.  besides, I think each and everyone of them have their own special attributes.  but of course, the "one that got away" is still "the one".............that got away.  hehehe.    ;D ;) :) 8)

saan ka hanap ng ano? ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
and i really know this woman  ;D

way too soon to use cuffs...........so, I made do with the hands to pin on the bed..........not the bed posts.  hehehe. ;D ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
yea, should enjoy life while you're single right now

exactly what I'm doing!! ;) :) 8)