• 536 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: ShE, Happy Birthday - March 10
« Reply #530 on: May 05, 2013, 07:25:09 PM »
Love life? Probably like mine - nil. :(
Just fleeting romances. One-off flings. But no long lasting relationship. :)
Yep, most likely that was her relationship with "young" Art. A desperate but futile attempt to go abroad. Won't be surprised if that's her modus operandi. Common to many in her situation. Speaking from personal experience with penpaling.
Oh, yeah, she was the one who came into my world. Not the other way around. But Dr. Amalayer intervened. Wanted me for her friend, Tereng. Doc's behaviour and action were really low.

Reason, in MySpace, she's displaying pix of that outing at the beach, must be because was a memorable one. Must have treasured those moments so much. She was still in her teens. Possibly, her first love. To many, first impression is lasting. First love never dies. In that sense, we're alike - les miserables. :)
But why put those pix on site display? Really intrigues me. Turns off potential suitors. :-\

Feel sorry for her. No kidding. :) ;)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 07:55:12 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

ryanjoe

• Global Moderator
  • Here without you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 19, 2013, 04:59:14 AM »
belated mel
You had me at my best. She had me at my worst.

angelogats

• OMG Rockz!
    • View Profile
By angelogats
« Reply #532 on: September 14, 2013, 08:34:37 AM »
Gudluck!

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 08, 2015, 07:42:26 PM »
Haven't forgotten. It's tomorrow. Vested interest -- a constant reminder -- not to be reckless -- especially when it comes to love. Hehehe :) ;)
Seriously, kinda like u ... no kidding ... but, oh, too risky! :)

By the way, did u remind Dr Amalayer & sh#thead willy & Jameslyn & fat oldsh##, et al? For old times' sake? Sige SHe, boyboya silag maau! :D ;)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 07:43:18 PM by juan »

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 08, 2015, 07:56:23 PM »
dri ra sa bohol lng ko RJ  8)
   im kinda late but i must say this to you Juan- MG boys are not like that. and im sure of it  because i know them personally Juan. If ganun man sila eh di na sana ako sumasama sa mga gatherings ng boholsters pero sabi ko nga di sila ganun. concerned ako tlaga kc mga colleagues, family and friends ko alam ang site nato as good and friendly site of mostly Boholanos around the world.. sana mag so sorry ka sa kanila. at umayos ka naman. i hope u understand. Peace Juan   

~ She ~
"In the end you will see who's fake, who's true, and who you would risk it all for. (Mario Tomasello)" :) ;)
Where's everybody now? ??? No more vested interest? Hehehe :) ;)
"I am who I am. I don't ever want to change for you or anyone else. I'm not perfect. I run into things. I trip. I spill food. I fail sometimes. I say stupid things. But that's just me. If I want to change, I'll change for myself and not for you or anyone else. (Unknown)" :)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 08:08:29 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #535 on: March 09, 2015, 12:00:41 PM »
Happy birthday, SHe!
 :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 11, 2015, 12:17:41 PM »
  Where's everybody now? ??? No more vested interest? Hehehe :) ;)
So, how was your birthday? :)

Must admit still think of you. But, after what happened, have to place you in the high risk category. :(
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 01:25:28 PM by juan »