• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Jamby to migrate if Villar wins
« on: March 21, 2010, 04:20:58 AM »
Jamby to migrate if Villar wins
By Ellen Tordesillas, VERA Files

Independent presidential candidate Ma. Ana Consuelo “Jamby” Madrigal said Tuesday she will leave the country if Nacionalista  Party presidential candidate Manuel “Manny” Villar wins.

“If Villar wins, I will emigrate for a few years,” she told  TV host Pia Hontiveros at the start of  ANC’s Strictly Politics’ miting de avance series.

She did not say to what country she was going.

Madrigal has been hounding Villar on the  C-5 extension issue and his other alleged irregular real estate dealings.

Madrigal, who is doing poorly in election surveys said, if it’s a choice between Villar and Liberal party presidential candidate Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino III, “No contest, I’ll go for Noynoy.”

Another independent candidate Nicanor Perlas said  despite his low ranking in the surveys, he is confident he is going to win. “I’m running to win. I’m not just making a statement. I’m staying on because at the end of the day Noynoy and Villar may not be on top.”

Perlas said he has “as strong  internet presence.” To prove it, he said, “My son said he googled my name and it showed 850,000 hits.”

Disbelieving the results of Pulse Asia and SWS surveys he said the four of them – Madrigal, JC de los Reyes of Kapatiran Party,  Bro. Eddie Villanueva of Bangon Pilipinas party and himself- commissioned another survey firm to find out the pulse of the electorate.

If he becomes the president, Perlas said his first act would be to “demonstrate political will” by clearing the Bureau of Internal Revenue and Bureau of Customs of corrupt elements.

An environmentalist, Perlas said he will remove all smoke belchers from the road. He will also dismantle all private armies.

Madrigal on the other hand said her first act would be to audit all government agencies like the  Government Service Insurance Service, Social Security System, and Retirement and Separation Benefits System for members of the Armed Forces.

She also said she will stop technical smuggling and use the money to be gained for social service. She will stop issuing logging and mining permits and rescind those illegally granted by the Arroyo administration.

She will also rescind and renegotiate the Japan Philippines Economic Partnership Agreement.
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Jamby to migrate if Villar wins
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 05:49:41 AM »
fight fight fight  :o