Defining Beauty with a Purpose

• 7270 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Defining Beauty with a Purpose
« Reply #810 on: June 11, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »
Good answer!  ;D ;D ;D Sana lahat ng guys ganyan din. hehehe

there are some guys who are like that.  I believe that a guy won't find a woman's worth until he's known the girl well enough.  based on personal experience, unfortunately, I learned it the hard way.  lost the most beautiful woman I've been with for years due to my neglect to what she's worth to me :'( :'( :'(.  so, now I know.  won't make the same mistake anymore......... at least I'll do everything to prevent that. 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: June 11, 2009, 06:29:02 PM »
ganda ng story ng lovelife mo...tell ka naman

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #812 on: June 11, 2009, 06:46:02 PM »
ganda ng story ng lovelife mo...tell ka naman

you might wanna be a bit more specific on who's lovelife you're interested in knowing.  dami dito meron story to tell.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #813 on: June 11, 2009, 11:30:51 PM »
there are some guys who are like that.  I believe that a guy won't find a woman's worth until he's known the girl well enough.  based on personal experience, unfortunately, I learned it the hard way.  lost the most beautiful woman I've been with for years due to my neglect to what she's worth to me :'( :'( :'(.  so, now I know.  won't make the same mistake anymore......... at least I'll do everything to prevent that. 8)

Isn't that the case most of the time? You don't realize what you've had until you let it slip away. By then it's too late...too many missed opportunites. Sometimes, don't you wish you had a time machine or that you could turn back the clock? Haaayyy....

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #814 on: June 12, 2009, 02:08:22 AM »
Isn't that the case most of the time? You don't realize what you've had until you let it slip away. By then it's too late...too many missed opportunites. Sometimes, don't you wish you had a time machine or that you could turn back the clock? Haaayyy....

don't tell me this please,i'm hurting

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #815 on: June 12, 2009, 04:59:35 AM »

my mom used to tell me, " anak,nasa huli ang pagsisisi!"  and I used to joke about it with sarcasm, "mom, meron ba nagsisi sa una?  of course, being sorry would always be after the fact.  hehehe"............ she is exactly right!

I'd give anything to turn back the hands of time.  but the past is the past......... water under the bridge.  one thing to do is learn from the past in order avoid making the same mistakes.   and believe me, I've learned. ;) :) 8)

M

MsC

• God is good...All the time! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: June 12, 2009, 05:44:18 AM »
my mom used to tell me, " anak,nasa huli ang pagsisisi!"  and I used to joke about it with sarcasm, "mom, meron ba nagsisi sa una?  of course, being sorry would always be after the fact.  hehehe"............ she is exactly right!

I'd give anything to turn back the hands of time.  but the past is the past......... water under the bridge.  one thing to do is learn from the past in order avoid making the same mistakes.   and believe me, I've learned. ;) :) 8)

well said ;D

I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #817 on: June 12, 2009, 03:33:36 PM »
don't tell me this please,i'm hurting

Sorry hon

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #818 on: June 12, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »

I'd give anything to turn back the hands of time.  but the past is the past......... water under the bridge.  one thing to do is learn from the past in order avoid making the same mistakes.   and believe me, I've learned. ;) :) 8)

Right again. Troubled water under the bridge....let it pass.....let it pass.... :D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #819 on: June 15, 2009, 01:36:20 AM »
Right again. Troubled water under the bridge....let it pass.....let it pass.... :D

pwede kitang maiquote nito,ipost muna there.