Re: Defining Beauty with a Purpose
« Reply #820 on: June 15, 2009, 07:42:28 AM »
 ;)

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #821 on: June 15, 2009, 09:16:02 AM »
pwede kitang maiquote nito,ipost muna there.

Ikaw nang mag-quote

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: June 15, 2009, 09:23:33 AM »
my mom used to tell me, " anak,nasa huli ang pagsisisi!"  and I used to joke about it with sarcasm, "mom, meron ba nagsisi sa una?  of course, being sorry would always be after the fact.  hehehe"............ she is exactly right!

I'd give anything to turn back the hands of time.  but the past is the past......... water under the bridge.  one thing to do is learn from the past in order avoid making the same mistakes.   and believe me, I've learned. ;) :) 8)

that's right Dawg..." sometimes we need to feel the pain in order to become strong".....

I had a very intellectual conversation with you Dawg last Sunday..and in fact you are a good conversationalist...and i learned few things from you.... ;)
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #823 on: June 17, 2009, 03:34:09 AM »

that's right Dawg..." sometimes we need to feel the pain in order to become strong".....

I had a very intellectual conversation with you Dawg last Sunday..and in fact you are a good conversationalist...and i learned few things from you.... ;)

few lang?naks english ka na rin kent ha,good for you

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: June 17, 2009, 07:02:08 PM »

no problemo, homie!  it was an interesting talk for me, too.  my mentality is.......... I know things that others don't, but others definitely know things that I surely don't.  that's how we learn......... by interacting with other people.   ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #825 on: June 17, 2009, 11:16:31 PM »
no problemo, homie!  it was an interesting talk for me, too.  my mentality is.......... I know things that others don't, but others definitely know things that I surely don't.  that's how we learn......... by interacting with other people.   ;) :) 8)

you guys talked? i want sometime with you dawg too please.

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 18, 2009, 08:05:40 AM »

surething, homeboy!
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #827 on: June 18, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »
no problemo, homie!  it was an interesting talk for me, too.  my mentality is.......... I know things that others don't, but others definitely know things that I surely don't.  that's how we learn......... by interacting with other people.   ;) :) 8)
hhehehe..sombody's gona be busy this weekend I see. ;D 8) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 18, 2009, 09:18:14 PM »
hhehehe..sombody's gona be busy this weekend I see. ;D 8) ;D

I always try to look busy......... look busy lang ha.  hehehe. ......... especially when the watch commander or supervisor is around.   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #829 on: June 18, 2009, 10:01:35 PM »
I always try to look busy......... look busy lang ha.  hehehe. ......... especially when the watch commander or supervisor is around.   ;) :) 8)
trying to look busy when u'r not is a raretalent..m trying to develop that one too. ;D