Defining Beauty with a Purpose

• 7270 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: Defining Beauty with a Purpose
« Reply #850 on: June 20, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »
hing advice najud ko..heheh...!murag nag tibangay lang cguro silang duha bai...
wat's 'tibangay' gitZ?? u mean tinabangay?? with my line of work, i gues it's just my instinct to help out ppol (naks!!) 8)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 20, 2009, 01:05:55 PM »
sana mabigyan mo naman ako ng army hot devildawg

surething, gitz.  I'll let you know the next time I'm going there.  just remind me and I'll bring you one.  no problemo.   :)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 20, 2009, 01:32:15 PM »
so u ddnt enjoy being 17 eh??  ??? ::) ??? not surprising u'r a toughie. ::) ::) 8)

I'm no tough guy.  I'm really a teddy bear........ at least, I think I am.   ;) 8)  I enlisted the army because when I was 17 because that's all I wanted to be............ "be all that you can be" (army slogan back then).......... it's not just a job, it's an adventure (borrowed from the navy).  hehehe.  besides, I wanted to serve and be productive.  the way I see it, having enlisted in the army, I wasn't just serving the country......... but the rest of the world as well.  I've never found a profession that's more rewarding to me in the form of adventure and camaraderie............ met lots of people and bonded with great men who served with me.  I made friends with guys who were more than brothers to me 8).  I got paid for having lots of fun :).  I was never really interested in the pay, though.  where can one travel around the world for free other than the U.S. military.  So, I probably enjoyed my adolescent life a whole lot more than most kids :) 8).  And I can say that I probably did more than some people in their whole lifetime 8).  so, no regrets whatsoever.  that's why I want to re-enlist in the army.  and unfortunately, most of you women don't want to be hooked-up with guys like me. :( 
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 20, 2009, 01:38:34 PM »
wat's 'tibangay' gitZ?? u mean tinabangay?? with my line of work, i gues it's just my instinct to help out ppol (naks!!) 8)

hey, we're not so different after all.......... except of course, you're a girl and I'm a guy.  hehehe.  like two peas in a pod......... like the legend of the first filipinos, "si malakas at si maganda." (learned that one from my filipino-american history class back in college) or the "adam and eve" of the p.i........... we both like to give a helping hand. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #854 on: June 20, 2009, 01:44:06 PM »
I'm no tough guy.  I'm really a teddy bear........ at least, I think I am.   ;) 8)  I enlisted the army because when I was 17 because that's all I wanted to be............ "be all that you can be" (army slogan back then).......... it's not just a job, it's an adventure (borrowed from the navy).  hehehe.  besides, I wanted to serve and be productive.  the way I see it, having enlisted in the army, I wasn't just serving the country......... but the rest of the world as well.  I've never found a profession that's more rewarding to me in the form of adventure and camaraderie............ met lots of people and bonded with great men who served with me.  I made friends with guys who were more than brothers to me 8).  I got paid for having lots of fun :).  I was never really interested in the pay, though.  where can one travel around the world for free other than the U.S. military.  So, I probably enjoyed my adolescent life a whole lot more than most kids :) 8).  And I can say that I probably did more than some people in their whole lifetime 8).  so, no regrets whatsoever.  that's why I want to re-enlist in the army.  and unfortunately, most of you women don't want to be hooked-up with guys like me. :( 
I think urs is a VEEERY noble profession Dawg--worthy of honor. ;) ;) :) and since u'r enjoying what u do, then it's not 'work' for you at all, which is another good thing. 8)
Some women can actually handle the kind of job u do, or else everybody in the army will still be single til now.hehe.No worries 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #855 on: June 20, 2009, 01:58:10 PM »
I think urs is a VEEERY noble profession Dawg--worthy of honor. ;) ;) :) and since u'r enjoying what u do, then it's not 'work' for you at all, which is another good thing. 8)
Some women can actually handle the kind of job u do, or else everybody in the army will still be single til now.hehe.No worries 8)

I'll leave the honors to the others........... especially to the fallen ones and their families.  they deserve it more for making the ultimate sacrifice for a cause we believe in. 

unfortunately, according to statistics.......... for years now........... the military has the highest divorce rate in the country.  next is law-enforcement.  and I'm in both profession......... military and law-enforcement.  so, what would be my chances of not becoming a statistics.........not ending up getting divorced?  slim to none.  hahaha! 

you said you work with navy sailors in the hospital......... would you ever hook up with a serviceman......... a man in uniform?   ;D ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 02:02:06 PM by devildawg »

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: June 20, 2009, 05:39:27 PM »
surething, gitz.  I'll let you know the next time I'm going there.  just remind me and I'll bring you one.  no problemo.   :)
thanks! tinabangay is one of the filipino character we call it bayanihan!

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #857 on: June 20, 2009, 05:49:07 PM »
thanks! tinabangay is one of the filipino character we call it bayanihan!

I learned from my history class that "bayanihan" a pinoy trait that's mostly practiced in provinces over there.  they used to do it here before my time.......... way before my time.......... back in the 19th century (1800s).  hahaha! :)

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: June 20, 2009, 07:27:02 PM »
hahaha ;D but boholanos still practice that! we call it dayong,brigada,tagbo

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #859 on: June 20, 2009, 07:57:37 PM »
hahaha ;D but boholanos still practice that! we call it dayong,brigada,tagbo

I'm really glad to know that the practice is still very much alive over there.  and bohol......... whew!!....... I've seen the pix that roger posted.......... beautiful!! I might just move there one of these days.  I'm actually starting to look for a getaway spot.  bohol seemed like one of the places I should consider.   ;) :) 8)