Defining Beauty with a Purpose

• 7270 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: Defining Beauty with a Purpose
« Reply #860 on: June 20, 2009, 10:08:51 PM »
I'll leave the honors to the others........... especially to the fallen ones and their families.  they deserve it more for making the ultimate sacrifice for a cause we believe in. 
unfortunately, according to statistics.......... for years now........... the military has the highest divorce rate in the country.  next is law-enforcement.  and I'm in both profession......... military and law-enforcement.  so, what would be my chances of not becoming a statistics.........not ending up getting divorced?  slim to none.  hahaha!  you said you work with navy sailors in the hospital......... would you ever hook up with a serviceman?   ;D ;) :) 8)
  :-X :-X :-X

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: June 21, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »

you said you work with navy sailors in the hospital......... would you ever hook up with a serviceman......... a man in uniform?   ;D ;) :) 8)

:-X :-X :-X

I guess that's "for you to know......... and for me to find out" type of deal.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #862 on: June 21, 2009, 04:21:09 PM »
I guess that's "for you to know......... and for me to find out" type of deal.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
how bout this:  :o :o ::) ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 21, 2009, 05:06:25 PM »
how bout this:  :o :o ::) ;D

shocked.......... eyes rolling like maybe thinking or maybe the pinay attitude that I heard about (I wonder which one it would be?)......... and a grin? ???.......... hmmmmm, I guess something for me to find out (about the question I had for you earlier? ???). ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #864 on: June 21, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »
shocked.......... eyes rolling like maybe thinking or maybe the pinay attitude that I heard about (I wonder which one it would be?)......... and a grin? ???.......... hmmmmm, I guess something for me to find out (about the question I had for you earlier? ???). ;) :) 8)
what Pinay attitude? ::) ??? ::) (note: b careful with ur answer dawg coz most MG.com babes are Filipino, lagot). LOL

gitz_

• i love my MG shirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: June 22, 2009, 12:11:40 AM »
saan ng book mo dawg about pinay. LOL

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: June 22, 2009, 01:07:30 PM »
Dawg don't worry alalayan kita para kay Doc  8)
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

v

vj evardone

« Reply #867 on: June 22, 2009, 01:38:55 PM »
Dawg don't worry alalayan kita para kay Doc  8)
haha--why meh Kent?? graduate nah ko ana..plus i'm no Demi moore.LOL

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #868 on: June 22, 2009, 05:51:37 PM »

sounds very familiar

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 04, 2009, 12:52:17 PM »
what Pinay attitude? ::) ??? ::) (note: b careful with ur answer dawg coz most MG.com babes are Filipino, lagot). LOL

the "one brow higher than the other" attitude?.......... or better yet.......... maybe I should just keep my trap shut :-X :-X.  hehehe.  learned that technique through experience.  mahirap na baka magkaron uli ng black-eye and/or bukol.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)