Defining Beauty with a Purpose

• 7270 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Defining Beauty with a Purpose
« Reply #880 on: July 04, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »
yeah ryt--as if there's not much drama in mah lyf already. ;D

so, what's you life like?.......... "general hospital" (soap opera?).  hehehe.  (joke ;D)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #881 on: July 04, 2009, 09:19:36 PM »
so, what's you life like?.......... "general hospital" (soap opera?).  hehehe.  (joke ;D)
my life right now is simply g-r-e-a-t  ;)..but how it was?? is worse than getting a blackeye or kicked in wherever. ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #882 on: July 04, 2009, 09:20:59 PM »
my life right now is simply g-r-e-a-t  ;)..but how it was?? is worse than getting a blackeye or kicked in wherever. ;D

good!!  yesterday is history. ;D
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #883 on: July 04, 2009, 09:21:39 PM »
wouldn't deny it!  messed-up in a grand way!  but that's done and over with.  acceptance is part of the transitional processs............ and I'm way passed that.   ;) :) 8)
oddly familiar story--but his..and not mine. 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #884 on: July 04, 2009, 09:24:16 PM »
makes a guy not mind melting............ not mind at all!! ;) :) 8)
huhh?? ???

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #885 on: July 04, 2009, 09:24:39 PM »
oddly familiar story--but his..and not mine. 8)

let's just hope he learned his lesson.  and it's a hard lesson to learn.  I know I did.......... wouldn't do it again!  nevermore!!  definitely!! ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #886 on: July 04, 2009, 09:25:12 PM »
good!!  yesterday is history. ;D
..and hoping history won't repeat itself. :P

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #887 on: July 04, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »
..and hoping history won't repeat itself. :P

tomorrow's a mystery.  but being an optimist.......... I wouldn't worry about it too much enough to dictate my moves.  besides, that's why we look back at the past and learn from it (at least for some)........in order to avoid making the same mistakes.  I think there's a famous pinoy proverb about that......... kinda' remember it from my pinoy-american history class in college.   ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #888 on: July 04, 2009, 09:51:53 PM »
tomorrow's a mystery.  but being an optimist.......... I wouldn't worry about it too much enough to dictate my moves.  besides, that's why we look back at the past and learn from it (at least for some)........in order to avoid making the same mistakes.  I think there's a famous pinoy proverb about that......... kinda' remember it from my pinoy-american history class in college.   ;) :) 8)

"Ang hindi marunong lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay hindi makakarating sa paroroonan."  ;D
It's a good thing that tomorrow remains to be a mystery..otherwise what would be left to strive for if the future is known?? We'll be all bored and lazy. 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #889 on: July 04, 2009, 10:01:36 PM »

"Ang hindi marunong lumingon sa pinanggalingan ay hindi makakarating sa paroroonan."  ;D
It's a good thing that tomorrow remains to be a mystery..otherwise what would be left to strive for if the future is known?? We'll be all bored and lazy. 8)

exactly!!  but I sure would've wanted to have known some things which are past now.......... and I sure would still like to know some things in store for me.  that way I can better prepare for them and maybe avoid making mistakes that might be detrimental to the way how things would end up.......... especially, when it comes to the well-being of others (mine isn't as important). ;) :) 8)