Defining Beauty with a Purpose

• 7270 replies
v

vj evardone

Re: Defining Beauty with a Purpose
« Reply #890 on: July 04, 2009, 10:13:37 PM »
exactly!!  but I sure would've wanted to have known some things which are past now.......... and I sure would still like to know some things in store for me.  that way I can better prepare for them and maybe avoid making mistakes that might be detrimental to the way how things would end up.......... especially, when it comes to the well-being of others (mine isn't as important). ;) :) 8)
oddly soo familiar (again)..from sombody else' shoes. ;D it seems lyk i'v been having a lot of deja'vu moments lately.hehe
seriously, it's not that difficult to avoid hurting people (our so-called mistakes) if we really cared enough not to do things that we already knew would hurt them. 8)

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: July 04, 2009, 10:32:18 PM »
oddly soo familiar (again)..from sombody else' shoes. ;D it seems lyk i'v been having a lot of deja'vu moments lately.hehe
seriously, it's not that difficult to avoid hurting people (our so-called mistakes) if we really cared enough not to do things that we already knew would hurt them. 8)

I meant about "the job".......... although, some mistakes are probably unavoidable.  and if you're talking 'bout "relationships"........... you're right on the money.  it's plain stupidity to do the mistake one already knows that would hurt the other person involved.  it's a lame excuse but I guess, "we're all entitled to be stupid once in awhile."............ again, it's nothing but an excuse to justify one's stupid action. ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #892 on: July 04, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »
I meant about "the job".......... although, some mistakes are probably unavoidable.  and if you're talking 'bout "relationships"........... you're right on the money.  it's plain stupidity to do the mistake one already knows that would hurt the other person involved.  it's a lame excuse but I guess, "we're all entitled to be stupid once in awhile."............ again, it's nothing but an excuse to justify one's stupid action. ;) :) 8)
..but same thing holds true sir, whether in our profession or relationships. It's just the emotional effort i guess that makes a difference.
In both worlds, stupidity is nobody's ally. 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: July 04, 2009, 10:58:34 PM »
..but same thing holds true sir, whether in our profession or relationships. It's just the emotional effort i guess that makes a difference.
In both worlds, stupidity is nobody's ally. 8)

not sure about other professions........... but in mine, it's not as easy as it may seem.......... sometimes it's in black and white................ and sometimes, there's a gray area somewhere.  here's an example:  in a bad vehicle collision......... we were trained in the academy to call rescue ambulance when somebody is pinned inside the vehicle, instead of pulling them out.  but some situation might call for getting in there and pulling the person out regardless of the consequences.  it's a mistake pulling them out because they might sue us and the agency for maybe losing a limb, getting hurt more, or feeling the pain more.  but then again, pulling them out in time saved their life regardless of what they lost in the process.  so, it all depends on what the situation dictates.   ;) :) 8)

in a relationship............ I wouldn't date somebody else if I'm exclusive with another.  that's a terrible mistake.   8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #894 on: July 04, 2009, 11:02:30 PM »
let's just hope he learned his lesson.  and it's a hard lesson to learn.  I know I did.......... wouldn't do it again!  nevermore!!  definitely!! ;) :) 8)
if he'll never change--it's the next gurl's problem sir.hehe goodluck on ur transition.  ;) ;D 8)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #895 on: July 04, 2009, 11:03:50 PM »
if he'll never change--it's the next gurl's problem sir.hehe goodluck on ur transition.  ;) ;D 8)

you're right about that.  and oh, not in-transit anymore........... already there.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

v

vj evardone

« Reply #896 on: July 04, 2009, 11:06:53 PM »
you're right about that.  and oh, not in-transit anymore........... already there.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
haha--that remains to be seen. ;D ;D ;D

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #897 on: July 04, 2009, 11:11:48 PM »
haha--that remains to be seen. ;D ;D ;D

again........... or else I wouldn't be able to talk about it so candidly.  I couldn't for the longest........... I guess, I'd rather keep it to myself before.  thought it was easier that way.   ;) :) 8)

"that remains to be seen."............ that all depends on you.  hehehe. 8)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #898 on: November 04, 2009, 02:59:08 AM »
Nice to see again doc bambi (vje.5) and sis wowie evardone who all the way from Connecticut. we were dancing and singing and ate pizza when got hungry hungry. 'Nobody But You' led by Hector and the highlight was Tereng and Kent's duet.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 03:39:58 PM by Mikey is the »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #899 on: November 04, 2009, 02:59:25 AM »
the hosts albert and kaye, so sweet ever

« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 07:05:36 PM by Mikey is the »