Foods you don't need to buy organic

• 35 replies

ronin

• fortunate 1
    • View Profile
    • citrus princess
Re: Foods you don't need to buy organic
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 06:54:17 AM »
California sunshine came out today perfectly. Beyonce was so glad to walk with me on the beach of Santa Monica Blvd.

Beyonce? glad JZ was not jelly..hehehe..

Finally no more rain...cant wait to go boating with friends this SUnday at the Suwanee River...cant wait to see the manatee,gators and other creators.hehehe

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 09:47:06 AM »
Beyonce? glad JZ was not jelly..hehehe..

Finally no more rain...cant wait to go boating with friends this SUnday at the Suwanee River...cant wait to see the manatee,gators and other creators.hehehe

i did not know that it's been raining there so hard, not good to plant some vegetables indeed and yea, they are my little doggie but sadly, Jay_z has to leave:

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=6206.0

ronin

• fortunate 1
    • View Profile
    • citrus princess
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2010, 02:41:23 PM »
i did not know that it's been raining there so hard, not good to plant some vegetables indeed and yea, they are my little doggie but sadly, Jay_z has to leave:

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=6206.
cute ankle biters...when i got here my hubby got a cat for me from the animal shelter,he didn't knew that he was allergic to it..I almost brought him to the emergency room cos he was ot of breathe..I returned the cat to the animal shelter the following day, it was a waste of money..$75 for a cat!!! meow....
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 02:56:41 PM by mikey_gatal »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 12:18:41 PM »
cute ankle biters...when i got here my hubby got a cat for me from the animal shelter,he didn't knew that he was allergic to it..I almost brought him to the emergency room cos he was ot of breathe..I returned the cat to the animal shelter the following day, it was a waste of money..$75 for a cat!!! meow....

i developed my allergies here in in the states only but i am pretty sure i am not allergic to animals particularly dogs and cats

ronin

• fortunate 1
    • View Profile
    • citrus princess
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2010, 04:31:55 AM »
i developed my allergies here in in the states only but i am pretty sure i am not allergic to animals particularly dogs and cats

so far ,i have no allergies...I love to have an ankle biter but not this time, I have to wait for Roberta nga mo daku so she will be the one to take care of the doggie..

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »
so far ,i have no allergies...I love to have an ankle biter but not this time, I have to wait for Roberta nga mo daku so she will be the one to take care of the doggie..

Beyonce is the number 1 ankle biter even if i am walking inside the house, i really don't mind at all. i'm sure your little one will be an animal lover

ronin

• fortunate 1
    • View Profile
    • citrus princess
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 02:55:34 PM »
Beyonce is the number 1 ankle biter even if i am walking inside the house, i really don't mind at all. i'm sure your little one will be an animal lover

My stepson had a dog when i got here, so big! bigger than me pa. the name of the dog is Blue,cos his eyes is blue...pero they don't care about the dog, smell stinky ,y ligo, y atiman..they bought blue to the animal shelter,gi patay pag abot didto kay mama-ak daw nga klase sa iro..poor anhing blue..

I myself is an aimal lover, so hopefully my bugger will become an animal lover too..

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2010, 04:11:25 PM »
My stepson had a dog when i got here, so big! bigger than me pa. the name of the dog is Blue,cos his eyes is blue...pero they don't care about the dog, smell stinky ,y ligo, y atiman..they bought blue to the animal shelter,gi patay pag abot didto kay mama-ak daw nga klase sa iro..poor anhing blue..

I myself is an aimal lover, so hopefully my bugger will become an animal lover too..

i really pity some of the dogs here but they had a valid reason why Blue had to be put to sleep forever. magkasibanot diay tang duha bahin sa iniro
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:07:05 PM by mikey_gatal »

ronin

• fortunate 1
    • View Profile
    • citrus princess
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 08:39:21 AM »
i really pity some of the dogs here but they had a valid reason why Blue had to be put to sleep forever. magkasibanot diay tang duha bahin sa iniro

hehehe..natabunan ang organic food sa iniro.. :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 12:07:22 PM by mikey_gatal »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2010, 12:08:21 PM »
hehehe..natabunan ang organic food sa iniro.. :)

dogs can be fun and Beyonce is an organic fanatic these days