Sébastien Leria - 2013 Mr. Body Shots International 2nd Runner Up

• 1 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
In the coming days, i will be posting a series of interviews of Hot French Model Sébastien Leria  and here's a sexy talk with our 2013 Mr. Body Shots International 2nd runner up winner!

OMG! : What is Mr. Body Shots International all about?

Sébastien Leria : Mr. Body Shots International is the title of an international fitness and beauty competition for new and aspiring models. I attended this event in Pasadena, CA on March 3rd 2013. It was open to international applicants, and I heard about it from Joel Sebastian that scouted me though my Model Mayhem profile. At first, I though it was a joke because I never imagine myself beautiful enough to compete. Then I gave a second look at this opportunity and decided to try. I love the challenge, which is a real addiction to me. I was blessed and ended up with two trophies. Mr. Body Shots International 2013 2nd runner up and I have been awarded as Mr. Photogenic too. Even If I placed 2nd, I am quite satisfied because I learned a lot about myself and receiving an award judged by professional photographers is like God's blessing. I am an ultra camera shy and that really change my perception of what I project as image of myself.

For modeling bookings, just feel free to contact:
Sébastien Leria
cellphone : 310 849 8762
email add  : [email protected]

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Sébastien Leria - 2013 Mr. Body Shots International 2nd Runner Up
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 09:35:00 PM »
Sebastien Leria : Hot French Model Complete Speech

Here is an inspiring speech of Hot french model, Mr. Photogenic winner Sebastien Leria and who also won as 2nd runner up during the Mr. Body Shots International 2013 is promoting the Miss Philippines USA beauty pageant which will take place in August 2013, he will keep you posted and please follow us at this link below for more info on how to join:

http://www.mikeygatal.com/connect/index.php?topic=15947.0