Actor Cesar Montano’s son found dead

• 14 replies

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
Actor Cesar Montano’s son found dead
« on: March 25, 2010, 07:34:25 PM »
MANILA, Philippines – (UPDATE) The son of actor Cesar Montano was found dead in the kitchen of their house at Lot 2 Block 7 Yakal St., Tivoli Royal, Barangay (village) Old Balara, Quezon City early morning Friday, police said.

Chief Inspector Benjamin Elenzano identified the fatality as Christian Angelo Manhilot, 23.

Elenzano said Montano's son had a gunshot wound on the head.

Montano is running for governor in Bohol.
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Actor Cesar Montano’s son found dead
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 07:43:07 PM »
this is sad, my deepest condolences to the family of Cesar Montano.

alfonso_potane

• its me..
    • View Profile
    • SAN ISIDRO BOHOL-TOWN
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 08:06:58 PM »
ganena dyrd gi balita sab...condolence to the family/...

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 09:03:40 PM »
so sad news he's too young to die
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 09:20:10 PM »
condolence to Montano family...
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

w

willyramasola

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 10:15:07 PM »
condolence to Cesar.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2010, 12:42:20 AM »
walay pabor pabor ug personalan, naa unta speedy but accurate investigation ani  :o

marivic

• The right man is the one who seizes the moment
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2010, 05:16:31 AM »
i think he commit suicide :(

MANILA, Philippines - Actor Cesar Montano broke his silence over the death of his son, Christian Angelo, who committed suicide in their home in Quezon City on Friday morning apparently due to a "love" problem.

In an official message sent to the media, Montano said he was surprised when he heard about the tragic incident.

"To our dear friends from the media: I received the shocking news of my son, Christian Angelo's death early this morning while I was in Bohol. I, along with my wife Sunshine and daughter Angela, immediately flew back to Manila first thing today to be with my son," he said.

"No words can describe the grief that my family and I are experiencing with this devastating news. He was young, a cheerful, thoughtful and loving son who has a generous heart and spirit," Montano said.

"I was just with him yesterday before leaving for Bohol. Little did I know that it would be the last time I was to see him alive."

Montano (real name Cesar Manhilot) said a friend and neighbor, Dr. Tony Leachon, pronounced his son dead on arrival at the Malvar General Hospital in Quezon City.

The actor also confirmed that Christian Angelo died from a single gun shot wound in the head. Montano said they are still trying to get all the facts pertaining to the death of his son.

He appealed for understanding to give them the privacy they need while they grieve over their loss.

"We are still trying to piece together some facts pertaining to his death. While I am still reeling from this tragic incident, my family and I would like to appeal to everyone to respect the privacy of my grieving family all this time. Thank you very much for your understanding. May God's strength be with all of us," Montano said.

Suicide

Christian Angelo, 23, Montano's son with his late first wife, shot himself in the head with a .45 pistol inside their house along Yakal Street, Tivoli Royale subdivision in Barangay Batasan Hills, Quezon City at around 6 a.m..

Radio DZMM reported that, according to Manhilot's helpers, Christian Angelo took his own life allegedly due to problems with his girlfriend.

The report said Christian Angelo was talking to someone over the phone before he ended his life.

In an earlier interview, Superintendent Chris Mendoza, commander of the Batasan Police Station, said Christian Angelo was rushed to Malvar Hospital in Quezon City and was declared dead at 6:40 a.m.. The boy died of a single gunshot wound in the head.

He said that household helper Alicia Pancho was the one who discovered the victim in the kitchen located at the 2nd floor of the Manhilots' house.

Pancho called the police station at the subdivision’s security quarters, the police commander said.

He said crime scene investigators found the boy’s bloodied body slumped in one corner of the kitchen with a .45 pistol by his side.

Aside from the gun, a landline phone and a cellular phone were also found near the boy’s body.

No to autopsy

Montano reportedly rejected an autopsy for his son since he believes his son really took his own life. He also believes there was no foul play, radio DZMM said.

According to Scene of the Crime Operatives (SOCO) chief Inspector Rizaldy Odi, who went in Montano's house, they read a text message allegedly from the boy's girlfriend saying that she had already forgiven him if he was asking for forgiveness.

The report said Christian Angelo was able to reply to his girlfriend before the unfortunate incident.

Chief Superintendent Leonardo Espina, police spokesman, meanwhile, said that police investigators would have to continue the investigation despite Montano's statement.

"As a matter of investigative procedure, we will proceed with the investigation of the case to determine if there was a suicide case, as initially reported, or not," Espina said.

Montano was not home when the incident happened as he was busy campaigning in Bohol.

The incident happened during Friday's kick-off of the campaign for the local elections.

Montano is running for governor of Bohol. -- With reports from Doland Castro, ABS-CBN News, DZMM
"When you expect nothing and get everything, that's destiny" .(,")

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 08:28:07 AM »
we were just talking about the heartaches love can do, and here is one incident giving us a concrete example. unfortunately it is a tragic example. nevertheless, there should be a thorough investigation of the incident and a major step would be an autopsy .
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 09:33:01 AM by Janet »
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 09:27:31 AM »
May his soul rest in peace, my deepest condolences to Montano's Family.. :-X
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!