• 0 replies

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
The Easiest Way to Get Abs - About Cardio and Diet
« on: March 29, 2010, 08:41:10 PM »
 The Easiest Way to Get Abs - About Cardio and Diet
By Rod Blaine I Waters

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't have great abs. First, we have to erase all the nonsense that you've ever heard and seen about getting abs. It's a shame that we have all been so brainwashed by the internet, the infomercials, and the magazine advertisements out there, through the years. I know that I have been guilty of that myself. And I feel very foolish because of it. I can't tell you how many unsuccessful ab machines I have tried! Every time I look at my garage and see the different ab machines I've bought collecting dust, I shudder. But anyway, here are 5 things you need to know before we can get to the easiest way to get abs.

1. The so-called health foods are actually cleverly disguised junk foods!! They can stimulate you to eat more, and gain more belly fat.

2. Ab exercises will never actually help you to get a six pack.

3. Cardio exercise routines don't help you lose your stomach fat the way most people want them to.

4. Expensive "fat burner" pills and other worthless supplements DO NOT WORK!!

5. Ab belts, ab-rockers, ab-loungers, and other infomercial ab-gimmicks are a waste of time and money.

Great Abs Require Sacrifice

The easiest way to get abs will require some dedication on your part in changing your previous ways. Your diet is an important component of getting sexy abs. Here's a little nugget,did you know that you can simply eat the same amount of lean protein instead of carbs for the day and instantly suppress your appetite? If all you ever do are sit ups and crunches, you're never ever going to get better than average results.

If you are serious about getting six pack abs then I highly recommend Mike Geary's Truth About Abs program. It is filled with workouts, resources and tricks to getting six pack abs very quickly. To grab your copy head over to the home page by clicking below. You can also get one of his eBooks, Insider Secrets for a Lean Body for free!

Rod is an expert on fitness and nutrition who has spent many years studying the science of working out. To learn more about the easiest way to get abs, check out this program called the Truth About Abs.

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "