• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Tito Sotto denies separation with Helen Gamboa
« on: March 30, 2010, 04:34:57 PM »
Tito Sotto denies separation with Helen Gamboa
ABS-CBN - Monday, March 29

MANILA, Philippines – Former senator Vicente "Tito" Sotto III on Monday belied rumor that he and wife Helen Gamboa have separated.

In an interview on ANC's "Headstart", Sotto, who is seeking to return to the Senate, maintained that there is no truth to the supposed failure of his marriage.

The actor-turned-politician branded it as part of black propaganda against him. He noted that the same rumor cropped during the 2007 elections when he also ran for senator but lost.

He also denied reports that his wife, an actress, moved out of their home.

"We transferred home to Katipunan because the other house was being renovated. It's completely untrue again. Part of the 2007 black propaganda against me from some quarters because we have never separated, we never fought," Sotto said.

Sotto also vehemently denied speculations that he has another family.

"Absolutely not. I'm sure Helen is watching now… galit na galit na naman 'yon. She was so mad in 2007 and every time somebody mentions it to her ay galit na galit," Sotto said.

In 2007, Gamboa flew to the United States in the middle of Sotto’s campaign, sparking speculations that the 2 were having marital problems.

Gamboa shot down the speculations, saying she went to the US to be with their youngest daughter, Ciara.
life is beautiful!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Tito Sotto denies separation with Helen Gamboa
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 09:04:18 PM »
sayang nga naman

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 09:06:03 PM »
ows??????weeeeeeeee..di nga!! ;D ;D
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 09:08:58 PM »
ganun talaga ang buhay showbiz

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 09:11:55 PM »
ganun talaga ang buhay showbiz
yeah...expected na yan.... ;D ;D
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 09:16:24 PM »
in politics and show business  it's really hard to know the truth because they can always put up a different face in front of the public. a good example is president bill clinton and monica lewinski scandal. it was so ugly, full of lies, cover ups and deceit.
Please Visit My Beauty With A Purpose Website

www.janet.jamcee.com

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 09:18:44 PM »
in politics and show business  it's really hard to know the truth because they can always put up a different face in front of the public. a good example is president bill clinton and monica lewinski scandal. it was so ugly, full of lies, cover ups and deceit.

so it means ba madam na if ur into politics and showbiz u must be a "great pretender"??? ;D ;D

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 09:24:03 PM »
so it means ba madam na if ur into politics and showbiz u must be a "great pretender"??? ;D ;D
MISMO! apil na na sa package. it's sad to know that the real politician is supposed to be a servant of the people specially the needy, but now it's being blurred by ambitions of power, money and greed.

www.janet.jamcee.com

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 09:26:35 PM »
MISMO! apil na na sa package. it's sad to know that the real politician is supposed to be a servant of the people specially the needy, but now it's being blurred by ambitions of power, money and greed.

yeah..but i still believe na naa pa sad mapili na pulitiko who's sincere sa sinumpaan nilang tungkulin sa bayan... ;D ;D

Janet

• My Sexy Back
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »
yeah..but i still believe na naa pa sad mapili na pulitiko who's sincere sa sinumpaan nilang tungkulin sa bayan... ;D ;D
yeah of course i agree. a good example is si noy isko nga konsihal sa baranggay sa una. tininuod jud iya pagsilbi sa youth bisan ga taki-ang na sha. sus ug siya pa unta ang na presidente kaha nu? di lang taki-ang kamang na jud hehe ;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:35:56 PM by Janet »

www.janet.jamcee.com