rogergatal

• Administrator
  • "proud to be an MG security, and i'm watching you"
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Bohol RC Modelers Shop
« on: March 31, 2010, 04:02:40 AM »
Bohol RC Modelers Shop

At Bohol RC Modelers Shop, dedicated in providing their customers with a convenient, reliable and affordable place to shop for radio control toys, parts, and accessories. We proudly offers one of their selections of rc helicopters, cars, airplanes, boats, and more.

A radio-controlled model (or RC model) is a model that is steerable with the use of radio control. All types of vehicles imaginable have had RC systems installed in them, including cars, boats, planes, and even helicopters and scale railway locomotives.

Remote control (RC) toys make great gifts for any gadget lover and are fun for the entire family. The RC toys featured on Trend Times will provide endless hours of fun for kids and for kids at heart. If you like having fun, you will love our RC (remote control) toys.

RC Boats and RC submarines make great toys for the bathtub, fish tank, and pool! Or choose from one of our hundreds of RC cars like a remote control Ferrari. Look no further for the best RC toys of the year. Please place your order for remote control toys today so you will not be dissapointed. If you are looking for the best selling RC toy for people over 14 check out our new RC helicopters. Need something that is low priced? You will be amazed by our new micro RC ufo and mini RC boats!

RC Helicopters

RC Helicopters & Planes
Searching for electric RC helicopters? A lot of people are doing the same thing right now! That's why Trend Times had to span the globe for the most amazing RC helicopters and put them here just for you.

RC Cars
RC cars have arrived. Fast nitro RC cars achieve stock speeds to 75+MPH. Not into nitro? Check out our large assortment of electric RC cars. Electric remote control cars can be used indoors, outdoors, and are a lot of fun both on and off-road.

RC Boats
Full size to mini remote control (RC) boats. Why not enjoy your days in the pool with a mini RC boat? Or head off to a lake or larger body of water and navigate our full size and super fast RC boats to your heart's content.

Hobby grade RC systems have modular designs. Many cars, boats, and aircraft can accept equipment from different manufacturers, so it is possible to take RC equipment from a car and install it into a boat, for example.

However, moving the receiver component between aircraft and surface vehicles is illegal in most countries as radio frequency laws allocate separate bands for air and surface models. This is done for safety reasons.

Most manufacturers now offer "frequency modules" (known as crystals) that simply plug into the back of their transmitters, allowing one to change frequencies, and even bands, at will. Some of these modules are capable of "synthesizing" many different channels within their assigned band.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:11:31 AM by Roger »
life is beautiful!

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
Re: Bohol RC Modelers Shop
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 04:02:58 AM »
Attention to those who are interested to watch the exhibit for The Bohol RC Modelers

« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 04:16:19 AM by Roger »
life is beautiful!

marivic

• The right man is the one who seizes the moment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 04:21:17 AM »

kuyawa sa model heheheeh ;D ;D 
"When you expect nothing and get everything, that's destiny" .(,")

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 04:19:13 PM »

i'm having fun playing with RC toys
life is beautiful!

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 06:09:57 PM »
wow
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 07:01:06 PM »
that is nice, i hope i could visit the place someday

Strader

• Why are you staring at me
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 05:23:07 PM »
that is nice, i hope i could visit the place someday

Gelyan: ayaw kalimot dala ug chocolates inig visit nimo mikey ;)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 05:25:13 PM »
Gelyan: ayaw kalimot dala ug chocolates inig visit nimo mikey ;)

no problem with that

Strader

• Why are you staring at me
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 05:29:33 PM »
 ;)

rogergatal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • www.hotelsinbohol.com