• 290 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Tracking Your Weight - 3 Days Diet!
« on: March 31, 2010, 12:58:04 PM »
3 Days Diet

This diet plan should be followed for 3 days strictly. no in between snacks or meals. then after 3rd day, you can eat your regular food but in moderation. then repeat again if you want to continue to slim down. diet alone won't help, you exercise  and it can really help this program a lot. good luck guys.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:52:23 PM by OMG! »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Tracking My Weight
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 12:58:51 PM »
First Day - Breakfast

1 cup of green
1/2 grapefruit
1 slice of wheat toast
2 tbsps of peanut butter

First Day - Lunch

1/2 cup of tuna
1 slice of wheat toast
1 cup of green tea

First Day - Dinner

2 slices of any type of meat (3 oz.)
1 cup of green beans
1 cup of vanilla ice cream

« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 10:58:25 PM by mikeygatal »

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 12:59:57 PM »
what did you do..perhaps you can share it with us....interested ko... :o

In addition to its strict daily food prescription, dieters drink 4 cups of water or noncaloric drinks daily and no in between meals.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:10:14 PM by mikeygatal »
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 01:00:44 PM »
Second day - Breakfast

1 cup of green tea
1 boiled egg
1 slice of wheat toast
1/2 slice of banana

Second Day - Lunch

1 cup of cottage cheese
5 unsalted crackers

Second Day - Dinner

2 hot dogs
1 cup broccoli
1/2 cup of carrots
1/2 slice of banana
1/2 cup of vanilla ice cream

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:54:02 PM by OMG! »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 01:01:28 PM »
3rd Day - Breakfast

5 unsalted crackers
1 slice of cheddar cheese
1 small apple
1 cup of green tea

3rd Day - Lunch

1 hard bolied egg
1 slice of wheat bread

3rd Day - Dinner

1 cup of tuna
1 cup of beets
1 cup of cauliflower
1/2 cup of cantaloupe
1/2 cup of vanilaa ice cream

« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 10:29:05 PM by blogger »

Mr. Boombastic

• Binagkal Mode Usa Tah..LOL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 01:01:38 PM »
Got Milk?...oh my....

What You Can Eat

The 3 Day Diet is a very specific food plan that must be followed precisely. Portions must be eaten exactly as specified and dieters are warned not to overeat -- otherwise the promised 10 pound weight loss may not be achieved. Likewise, dieters should not under-eat, even if they are not hungry. The detailed plan does not mention or recommend any exercise.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:11:03 PM by mikeygatal »
Pag may nagsabi sayo’ng "I DON'T LIKE YOU" wag mong damdamin.. Hilahin m0 k0 at saka m0 sabihin sa kanya’ng "hu cares?!" eto o si KENT mahal na mahal ako!!!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 01:02:06 PM »
How It Works

By some unspecified magical force, the combination of the suggested foods included in this plan is supposed to create a unique metabolic reaction and boost fat burning.

Without an author or book, there is no documentation or explanation of how the 3 Day Diet food combinations burn fat, increase energy, cleanse the body, or lower cholesterol.

As the name suggests, the 3 Day Diet lasts only three days, though it's said that it can be repeated indefinitely, as long as you alternate with 4-5 days of undefined "normal eating." The purpose of returning to your usual eating style is to keep your metabolism from slowing, reverting to fat-storing, starvation mode.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:11:59 PM by mikeygatal »

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 12:05:58 PM »
The 3 Day Diet is a quick and easy diet to do for people that want to slim down. With this quick and easy diet you must drink four glasses of water a day. They stress that you must drink that much fluid or you can drink diet soda in place of the water. It is a good idea to drink plenty of water even when you are not dieting. Water is good for you and keeps you hydrated so the amount of water is not a problem in this diet.

It also gives a menu for each day that you must follow for the 3 Day Diet to work. The 3 Day Diet can be found on the internet and the menu for each day that you are on it. The menu for the 3 Day Diet does not provide a lot of food, the portions are small, so be careful on this diet. You will most likely be hungry every day on this diet, so be very careful and go off it if you do not feel right when you try this diet.

The 3 Day Diet ends after the third day and you will not have changed your eating patterns for any long period of time. For this reason, you might just go back to the way you were eating before and then you will gain back all the weight. It is not very successful in the long run. You don’t want to lose weight and then just gain it all back again. It is more advisable to go on a diet that changes your eating patterns and makes them healthier and therefore will help you to continue losing weight. You want to eat more nutritional foods and healthier portions. There are other diets that will produce better and more long term results and that is what you want if you wish to trim down.

With any diet you will want to have a good exercise program in place. Dieting and exercising can help you to slim down and tone up at the same time. Together they help you to lose weight. So don’t skip on your exercise program, especially when you are on a diet. It will help you to lose the weight and in no time you will be a slimmer you.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 05:12:43 PM by mikeygatal »

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2010, 01:21:24 PM »
Had myself measured back in Jan. 5, 2010.  Come Feb. 5th, I lost 16 lbs. after a month.
Now it's Apr. 7th and have been on a plateau.

1. Vegetarian diet
2. Gym rat

Nice thread on weight loss, Mr. Blogger.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 02:36:20 PM by julius castillo »
Metrand Corp is a Software Developer and a technology consulting company specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Medical Billing Software, Home Health Billing Software, and any medical practitioner's electronic software systems. http://www.metrand.com

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2010, 02:27:43 PM »
i'm trying,thanks and here is my lunch for today:

1 slice of toasted wheat bread
1 cup of green tea
1 small can of tuna in water

« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 01:55:57 PM by OMG! »