• 0 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
best fake tan
« on: April 02, 2010, 12:27:16 PM »
by Sarah Atkins

I am Sarah and I am a self confessed tan-a-holic! Unfortunately I don't get much sun but I love having that tanned look ever since I was young, because of that ive become quite addicted to self tanning products. The good thing about being an addict like me is that you get to try lots of different products and find out what is good and what isn't.

I've tried just about every product on the market and without a doubt the best fake tan product i've ever used is Joliese sunless tanner. I gave the free trial a go and it was fantastic, it applied evenly, it was soft on my skin, it didnt leave a mess or stain my clothes and it smelt good! The complexion it gave me is like nothing else, it was a very natural tan colour as opposed to a fake looking orange colour which a lot of products give you!

Not only that but over a week later and i've still got a natural tanned colour! I have some before and after pictures which can be seen on my website. If your looking me and you love to have that tanned look then i highly recommend giving joliese sunless tanner a try!

Come check out my best fake tan blog

About the Author

Sarah Atkins