• 0 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Free Diet Plans That Actually Work
« on: May 31, 2010, 11:17:55 AM »
By Katie Burke

Are you still looking for some free method for losing weight that actually do what they say they can? If so, I'm about to go over 2 very simple, but highly effective free diet plans that work! Each of these methods may seem very simple, but don't let the simplicity trick you into thinking, that when properly implemented, these methods won't work.

What I'm about to go over isn't set in stone. You can adjust these plans according to fit best into your overall weight loss program.

Free Diet Plan #1

Protein Shakes

This plan is something that can take off a dramatic amount of weight in a very short period of time...but...

This plan is something not everyone can actually stick to and follow through on. However, if you are looking to lose as much as 15-20 pounds in a month, this can get the job done.

The plan consists of drinking nothing but protein shakes. And when I say nothing but protein shakes, that's pretty much exactly what I mean. Women are typically advised four shakes per day. And men are advised to drink five shakes per day.

Drinking only shakes can be tough, so in order keep feeling full, you are going to need to add some fiber in the form of flax meal to your shakes.

You also will need to add some carbohydrates. And the way I advise using them is as snacks between meals. So in between your 4 or 5 shakes per day, a couple of good choices are apples and bananas. Or you can always add them to your shakes and skips the snacks between meals. It's your choice.

Free Diet Plan #2

Eggs and Black Beans

This plans is unbelievably cheap and simple. It just involves adding eggs or ½ can of black beans to every one of your meals. It doesn't matter which you choose - as long as you choose one.

To be honest, though, although both plans are brilliant, little-known weight-loss secrets, they are very much my second-best tip. The best one's on my Fast and Easy Weight Loss Guide site - see you there!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Katie_Burke