Best Protein Supplement For Women

• 0 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Best Protein Supplement For Women
« on: June 01, 2010, 05:20:43 AM »
Best Protein Supplement For Women - The Definitive Guide to Selecting a Woman's Best Protein Powder
By Damian Alexander

Is the best protein supplement for women different than it is for men? It's no closed secret that women are exercising a lot more than they used to. There is a larger than ever before increase in the demand for information dealing with training principles that are specific to women. One matter that must be clear is that women workout for dissimilar reasons than men. But should there be a divergence between their employment of a protein supplement?

What do you want to gain from your exercising? Statistically, if you're a man you want muscle mass, if you're a women you want health, weight loss, a sleek body or a combination of these. Whereas men's bodies tend to naturally add musculature when exposed to even not so challenging training, a womans body responds quite differently (even when training with weights).The fear of bodybuilder arms is a dissuading factor for taking up weights. Even the benefits of a protein powder are unheeded for the same reasons.
Be at ease in the knowledge that the lower levels of testosterone that women have PREVENT you from building muscle mass with even high intensity training.

But still, taking into consideration this difference of aims we might ask: how does this gender difference impact the selection of the best protein supplement for women?

A little word of advice, there are individuals who conceive that how a product tastes is important when selecting the best protein supplement. My opinion is that taste is one of the last factors in importance that you should consider when selecting your protein supplement. This is because this taste commonly comes at a toll to your health and your results.

Why am I telling you this? Due to the fact that products that sell themselves by their great taste are commonly no more than candy in disguise. You actually are doing yourself factual harm. So what you are accomplishing if you're taking this approach is scraping your work and sabotaging your results for the "astounding" pleasure of a strawberry flavored protein supplement, or whatever else flavor.

Keep in mind, it is fundamental, for the sake of your motivation, to find little things that you can reward yourself with every time you realize something. BUT, you shouldn't use food for this. It is not a good plan to get a protein supplement with great taste over one with a better composition just because you're thinking: "Well, I've worked hard so I might as well enjoy the taste of my protein powder, let me get the banana one"

Now that we're finished with the problem of picking out harmful products over healthy ones because you think taste is important I have to dive into the part about how much food you consume. When you begin a workout program and you want to get lean, you MUST eat more. And this is very counterintuitive to a lot of women who actually start by reducing their caloric intake. What you need to keep an eye on though is the macronutrient ratios and the quality of the calories. This is the point in which a correctly chosen protein powder can help you out. It can do this by permiting you to have at leat one meal that you know is assisting you.

A closing tip I have is: Don't combine your protein with juice or milk. Use water instead. Briefly: milk has the effect of straining your digestion by promoting the secretion of mucus and by adding conflicting proteins to the mix. It makes it hard for your body to absorb your proteins and makes it work hard after already having worked in the gym. You will not want to mix your protein powder with juice because this will result in the consumption of vitamin and mineral depleting sugar and possibly toxic flavorings or preservatives -- I just believe that it is not smart to take in such empty calories with no benefit and possible toxicity.

Article summary:

- your gender does not play a part in the selection of the best protein supplement
- quality is more significant than taste
- WHAT REALLY COUNTS is the source of the protein (due to blood type issues), after this, you have considerations like the amount of protein per scoop, the completeness of amino acids, bioavailability, the carb content and type, the fat content and type, and lastly mixability and taste.

Find out which is the single best protein supplement that gets you the results you want: Best Protein Supplement

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Damian_Alexander