OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Cathy Remperas doing sit-ups every day
« on: June 06, 2010, 12:12:34 AM »
Cathy Remperas shares the secret to her sexy figure: doing sit-ups every day

by Gil Garcia

Last May 19, PEP (Philippine Entertainment Portal) caught up with Cathy Remperas at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Makati City for the launch of Spectrumed's Ematrix sublative rejuvenation machine.

In an exclusive interview with the former Pinoy Big Brother Double Up housemate, she expressed willingness to continue her acting career.

When asked to confirm whether or not Johan Santos is courting her, she answered with amusement, "No. Hindi siya nanligaw sa akin.  Of course, hindi ko naman alam kung may plano siya o wala, di ba?  But we're still in contact through text and nagkikita rin kami minsan, pero walang ligaw-ligaw.  I know, ang lalaking iyon hindi pa rin ready for a relationship."

She further revealed that, as of the moment, "Wala, walang suitors.  Sa ngayon walang suitors."

In the course of the interview, the 22-year-old Registered Nurse from Bohol made known her fondness for the reality show Pinoy Big Brother. "Of course, I miss Big Brother.  Siguro ang nami-miss ko dun sa loob, peace lang kasi wala kang cell phone, walang TV, iyong mga bagay-bagay na magpapatulong minsan sa labas ng bahay."

She elaborated, "I miss the tasks because those were the things that were keeping me busy din.  Iyong kadang-kadang [specialized stilts with foot rests], which I won.  I didn't know that I could do it.  Second, iyong napanalunan namin ni Jason [Francisco] na 2010 repetitions ng sipa pero ang gamit ay iyong siko namin. We both did it and ako lang ang babaeng marunong nun.  Sabi nila, 'hinding-hindi nila iyan magagawa so just stop it' and we actually did it.  It was so nice."

Does she have a beauty ritual?  Cathy replied, "Siguro, iyong ano lang, day to day hilamos lang talaga and water therapy.  Aside from drinking a lot of water, I use a lot of water also on my face to wash off makeup, lalo na after ng mga taping.  Then, toner and moisturiser.  I also take a lot of vitamins."

When asked if she uses topical creams to improve her copper-toned skin, her quick reply was, "Nothing yet, nothing yet.  For now kasi wala pa akong pakialam talaga, pero I'm learning kasi kailangan pala talagang maganda ka sa harap ng mga tao."

As for her fitness regimen, she had this to share, "How do I keep fit? No, I don't go to the gym.  When I was inside the [Big Brother] house I did sit-ups every day.  Paggising na paggising ko, it's one hundred sit-ups talaga.  And minsan I do two hundred sit-ups a day, that's one hundred sa umaga and one hundred sa gabi.  Pero before PBB pa I did sit-ups na."

PEP also asked if she ever deprived herself of food just to maintain her weight. Swiftly Cathy responded, "No.  I don't go depriving myself lalo na sa mga chocolates o mga matatamis kasi ako, hindi mahilig sa mga matatamis talaga, e.  Kaya hindi ko ito masyado problema.  Kumakain ako ng kahit ano except peanut butter.  I also love fruits.  And aside from that I eat less carbohydrates.  Sa food intake, small but frequent meals."