• 2 replies

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Jerry Seinfeld slams Lady Gaga
« on: June 23, 2010, 09:26:35 AM »
Seinfeld Rails Against Gaga's Less-Than-Ladylike Behavior

In a classic episode of his hit show, Jerry Seinfeld created the "second spitter" theory to defend Mets legend Keith Hernandez against Kramer's accusations, but the real-life comedian was less forgiving of Lady Gaga's obscene behavior at Citi Field.

"This woman is a jerk, I hate her," Seinfeld half-joked during a radio interview.

Apparently, the 56-year-old comedian was not happy that the Mets allowed the 24-year-old pop star to be the (temporary) master of his domain.

"I can't believe they put her in my [VIP] box, which I paid for," Seinfeld vented.

Gaga was ushered to Seinfeld's luxury box after she made an obscene gesture to paparazzi-and fans-from her behind-home-plate seats. Apparently, Gaga was upset that photographers were snapping pics as she tried to enjoy America's favorite sport while scantily clad. (Considering she showed up during the fifth inning, Gaga was clearly intent on watching the game.)

When she asked to be moved, fans started booing her and she responded with the features. By the seventh inning, the Mets staff had moved her to Seinfeld's empty box.

"You give people the finger and you get upgraded? Is that the world we're living in now?" Seinfeld asked WFAN's host.Referring to her stage name, Seinfeld pointed out, "You take one 'A' off that and you've got 'gag.'" (He gets an 'A' for pretty clever insults.)

"She is talented though," Seinfeld eventually conceded regarding Gaga's artistry. "I don't know why she's doing this stuff."

Since the incident, the Mets have publicly apologized to long-time fan Seinfeld for their "quick decision" to give Gaga his box.

Gaga, however, wasn't finished striking out. After the Yankees lost to the Mets last Friday, Gaga talked her way past security and visited the Yankees clubhouse. Dressed in not much more than a half-unbuttoned Yankees jersey, the Manhattan-born pop star met with Alex Rodriguez and Robinson Cano, telling them how honored she was to be in the hallowed locker room.

Although it was initially reported that Yankees co-chair Hal Steinbrenner permanently banned her from the clubhouse for her outrageous unauthorized visit, general manager Brian Cashman has clarified that she's welcome to visit again.

"Celebrities aren't banned," Cashman said. "If Michael Jordan showed up here he would have access [to the clubhouse], but not after a loss." Cashman insists the incident was "not her fault," and it was a case of "the wrong time and the wrong place."

While stories of Gaga raising a ruckus might not come as a shock, her recent behavior stands in sharp contrast with what she recently told Rolling Stone for a cover story.
When asked about testing "borderline positive" for lupus, a disease her family has a history of, Gaga assured her fans she's changing her outrageous habits to ensure her health.

"I reduce stress in my life to make sure I don't develop [the disease]," she said. "I make much more of an effort now to minimize the drama or the stress [in my life]."

Keeping in mind her antics at the Yankees and Mets stadiums, Her Ladyship must hold different definitions of "stress" and "drama" when it comes to her brazen lifestyle.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Jerry Seinfeld slams Lady Gaga
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 09:33:11 AM »
Uh, it's about time SOMEONE said it-she IS a jerk. She's trying to be Madonna when ONE Madonna is plenty. She's rude and very disrespectful of others. She needs to grow up and is old enough to know better. Good for Jerry for speaking the truth. Just because you are a "celeb" and have money should NOT be a ticket to being an a$@ everytime you are out in public. Learn, GagGag... LEARN!

by lime

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Jerry Seinfeld slams Lady Gaga
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2010, 09:34:02 AM »
NASCAR for years has tried to recruit black drivers in a push for the false benefit of achieving diversity. Maybe by having a majority of black drivers someday, NASCAR will arrive at being a legitimate sport. You see, if mostly-Southern white people are in the stands watching white drivers, NASCAR will never be considered an actual sport in the minds of the politically correct sports world.

I’ve always found it interesting that majority white sports…hockey and NASCAR….are so preoccupied by bringing blacks into their respective sports. 88% of NBA players are black and you don’t hear the NBA or their owners working on a diversity program to teach young white kids to play basketball. But that is exactly what is happening in NASCAR.

Former Dale Earnhardt Incorporated worldwide operations president Max Siegel, who is black, is determined to change the face and faces of NASCAR. Revolution Racing, a race team that Siegel owns and operates with former vice-president of DEI, John Story, was created to develop female and minority drivers and crew in an academy style. Revolution Racing’s drivers and crew members participate in NASCAR’s Drive For Diversity. Earlier this year, Revolution Racing announced a new docu-reality series called “Changing Lanes” that will air on September 1 on BET that will show RR’s drivers and pit crew members compete in NASCAR’s developmental race series.

Siegel has recruited racist rapper Ludicris to be part of his team. Yes, this is all going to work out just swell! This is just another stupid attempt to force blacks where they do not really want to go while alienating NASCAR’s traditional fan base.

NASCAR has never been a sport open to every kid. Most of the drivers have relatives who are also drivers. It is different from every other sport. Michael Jordan’s brother was not a professional basketball player. Yet Rusty Wallace has two brothers and a son driving in NASCAR. Why? Because they have access to super-expensive fast cars that turn left. Black kids care about basketball primarily and football next. They have no interest in racing and never will. NASCAR can try to import rich black car owners, black drivers, and do shows on BET but the end result will be the same. The only fans NASCAR will ever have will be whites.

There have been black NASCAR drivers. None have succeeded. The last one I remember was Willie T. Ribbs (I didn’t make that up). He drove the Afro-Sheen Cadillac (I made that up). He was a tremendous failure.

NASCAR is now like professional wrestling. It’s almost scripted. Races are tremendously boring. Drivers race for points rather than wins. Team racing destroyed competition. Forcing women and black drivers on fans will further destroy what once was fun to watch.

I just don’t understand why, if there is anything white people do, there is a push to force black people into it. The NCAA has the “interview a black coach” program. When a coach is being selected, each university must include.

by JoeDirte