Boholster Facebook: Contest Within A Contest Part 1

• 728 replies

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
Boholster Facebook: Contest Within A Contest Part 1
« on: July 01, 2010, 05:48:08 AM »
As they say "All is fair in love and war". The famous quote traces its origin back to John Lyly's 'Euphues' (1578). The quote was "The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war. " John Lyly was a Renaissance English poet and playwright.

Let's just say for a fact that "I love Boholster", hence the phrase above is applicable (self-explanatory). Personally, it's an online haven. Most people consider it as their utopia social network. Yet others see it as their avenue for releasing their thoughts.

Having said that in line with our Administrator's "Perfect Attendance Contest", I'd like to roll out a Contest Within A Contest. To anybody who posts the most under this topic - will win an undisclosed amount of cash*.  There will be consolation prizes for 3rd Place and 2nd Place.  Make this topic your mini Facebook under Boholster.  Post your pics, tell us about your travels and activities.

*Only the Administrator and myself knows the CA$H amounts.  So... what are you waiting for?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2013, 10:00:12 AM by OMG! »
Metrand Corp is a Software Developer and a technology consulting company specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Medical Billing Software, Home Health Billing Software, and any medical practitioner's electronic software systems. http://www.metrand.com

faye

• bohol's pride
    • View Profile
Re: Boholster Facebook: Contest Within A Contest
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 06:50:59 AM »
having a lunch with julius & roger at the mellow apaartelle & tourist inn..

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 07:09:02 AM by faye »
the best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it ever!

faye

• bohol's pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2010, 07:06:49 AM »
taken at mongolian bowl, island city mall this afternoon having a lunch with my luvs before we watch the movie eclipse.

the best way to pay for a lovely moment is to enjoy it ever!

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2010, 09:01:17 AM »
taken at mongolian bowl, island city mall this afternoon having a lunch with my luvs before we watch the movie eclipse.

You're a great couple - Roger and Faye. Many people would like to be in your shoes.

BTW, mura'g akong contest log counter is now moving up... hehehe.
Metrand Corp is a Software Developer and a technology consulting company specializing in Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Electronic Medical Records (EMR), Medical Billing Software, Home Health Billing Software, and any medical practitioner's electronic software systems. http://www.metrand.com

Kristel

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2010, 09:08:57 AM »
As they say "All is fair in love and war". The famous quote traces its origin back to John Lyly's 'Euphues' (1578). The quote was "The rules of fair play do not apply in love and war. " John Lyly was a Renaissance English poet and playwright.

Let's just say for a fact that "I love Boholster", hence the phrase above is applicable (self-explanatory). Personally, it's an online haven. Most people consider it as their utopia social network. Yet others see it as their avenue for releasing their thoughts.

Having said that in line with our Administrator's "Perfect Attendance Contest", I'd like to roll out a Contest Within A Contest. To anybody who posts the most under this topic - will win an undisclosed amount of cash*.  There will be consolation prizes for 3rd Place and 2nd Place.  Make this topic your mini Facebook under Boholster.  Post your pics, tell us about your travels and activities.

*Only the Administrator and myself knows the CA$H amounts.  So... what are you waiting for?

Wow, Juls! Exciting!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2010, 09:20:27 AM »
BTW, mura'g akong contest log counter is now moving up... hehehe.

hala kahightech ba. well, eto ang akin kasi pag dating sa foods, isa na ang Lola Lilia's Cakes and Flowers, hehehe

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 09:31:58 AM »
Wow, Juls! Exciting!

Kristel, by the way - Dr. Almi's website is now up and running - http://dralmi.metrand.com/ - enjoy!

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 09:32:29 AM »
Kristel, by the way - Dr. Almi's website is now up and running - http://dralmi.metrand.com/ - enjoy!

katching$$$ thanks juls

julius castillo

• July Metrand
    • View Profile
    • Metrand Corp.
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 09:33:18 AM »
hala kahightech ba. well, eto ang akin kasi pag dating sa foods, isa na ang Lola Lilia's Cakes and Flowers, hehehe

Mr. Admin, product endorser gyud ka Bro. Kudos.

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 09:34:37 AM »
Mr. Admin, product endorser gyud ka Bro. Kudos.

thanks juls, eto pa at Payag inside BQ Mall,hehehe