OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Mark Nelson - His Hot Abs
« on: July 12, 2010, 10:16:05 PM »
Marc Nelson on demand

Written by woobie

I was honestly freaked out at the number of people who reached my site due to my short article on Amazing Race Asia 2’s Philippine bets. Each and everyone of the google/yahoo searches had “Marc Nelson” as the main keyword.What’s up with this guy? He’s just one of the hottest male models and hosts in the Philippines, no biggie right? Oh, but he IS big! I mean, as a star, he’s kind of big right now due to his exposure in the top reality show.

I saw this guy at a mall once but he was already surrounded by people so I opted to say my hello from afar where I can ogle him at will. I also discovered that he conducted an aerobics session at Gold’s Gym when they featured some celebrities to attract members.

At AXN, Thursday nights are Amazing Race nights and he’s there winning some for the Philippines (they’re currently in first place). He talks nice on tv with his Australian accent and he’s very much the gentlemanly hunk judging from the way he treats his co-competitors in the race.

With so much traffic and hits going my way because of this guy, I feel obligated to pamper my female (and some male) visitors who just can’t get enough of this Aussi-Filipino hottie. I’m posting some hot… and I mean hot… Marc nelson photos in a while, and I advice my readers to wear protective gear so you won’t get scorched! These are ‘Marc Nelson Hot Photos’.

What’s the French expression for abs again? “Les tablettes de chocolat”… hmm chocolate bars. It certainly applies in these photos.
Clicky to get your Marc Nelson fix here at evilwoobie…..

Here are some Bench pin-ups featuring Marc Nelson in trunks.

And here are 2 photos I absolutely adore (can you guess why?)

Answer: because the background is RED and that’s my favorite color! What other reason is there? (*evil laugh*)

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Mark Nelson - His Hot Abs
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 01:41:48 AM »
i think i still have to do this

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Mark Nelson - His Hot Abs