"The Blind Girl"

• 9 replies

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
"The Blind Girl"
« on: August 08, 2010, 07:45:01 PM »
There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying..... "Just take care of my eyes dear." I'll always love you forever..
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

zulacs

• "hahaha..lay lingaw!"
    • View Profile
Re: "The Blind Girl"
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2010, 09:01:24 PM »
There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she could see everything, including her boyfriend.
Her boyfriend asked her, "now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend was blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying..... "Just take care of my eyes dear." I'll always love you forever..

wow..true love?
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go. "

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2010, 09:25:36 PM »
wow..true love?

The guy with or without his eyes saw clearly! "The blind girl" was able to see things already,but her blndness became worse,  because it's within!
Life is precious,value it,take care of it,protect it participate and be  part of the living...

marivic

• The right man is the one who seizes the moment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 11:52:35 AM »
i read this 2 years ago nice story gyud ni :-)
"When you expect nothing and get everything, that's destiny" .(,")

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 12:21:13 PM »
i would do the same

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 05:09:42 PM »
wow..true love?

Nakahanap ka na ba Ginger? 8)

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 05:10:32 PM »
i would do the same

Pwede naman maiwasan magdonate ng mata sa GF. Maghanap ka na lang ng mamahalin na hindi blind! ;D ;D ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »
i want my other lung

john

• "Touche..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 05:18:13 PM »
i want my other lung

hmmm! Huwag mag emote ....  :-\ :-\

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 05:53:03 PM »
hmmm! Huwag mag emote ....  :-\ :-\

if it's possible