Jokes Galore

• 251 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Single women ... married women
« Reply #50 on: March 18, 2011, 06:16:25 PM »
Single women claim that all the good men are married, while all married women complain about their lousy husbands.
This confirms that there is no such thing as a good man.
This confirms too, that women are always confused and don't know what they want. ;D
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Why are married women heavier than single women?
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2011, 06:18:28 PM »
Single women come home, see what's in the fridge and go to bed. Married women come home, see what's in bed and go to the fridge. ;D :D ;) :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Cheating Wife ... Cheating Mistress
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2011, 06:42:35 PM »
A man wanted to determine if both his wife and mistress were faithful to him. So he decided to send them on the same cruise, then later question each one on the other'sbehavior.
    When his wife returned, he asked her about the people on the trip in general, then casually asked her about the specificbehavior of the passenger he knew to be his mistress. "She slept with nearly every man on the ship," his wife reported.
    The disheartened man then rendezvoused with his cheating mistress to ask her the same questions about his wife.
    "She was a real lady," his mistress said.
    "How so?" the encouraged man asked.
    "She came on board with her husband and never left his side."  ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
Eighty percent of married men cheat in America.
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2011, 06:48:01 PM »
The rest cheat in Europe ... and elsewhere ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 06:48:39 PM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
$800 a Year
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2011, 06:52:43 PM »
A man walks into his bedroom and sees his wife packing a suitcase. He says, "What are you doing?"
    She answers, "I'm moving to Las Vegas. I heardladies-of-the-night there get paid $400 for doing what I do for you for free."
    Later that night on her way out the wife walks into the bedroom and sees her husband packing his suitcase.
    When she asks him where he's going, he replies, "I'm going to Vegas, too. I want to see you live on $800 a year."

j

juan

• View Profile
Sex Statistics
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2011, 06:58:37 PM »
Did You Know?

56% of men have had sex at work.
60% of men and 54% of women have had a one-night stand. ;D

OMG

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Mikey Gatal Worldwide
Re: Jokes Galore
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2011, 09:53:02 AM »
Our friendship means a lot to me, that if we were the last people on a sinking ship and there's only one life vest, I'll..uhm.. ah.. eh..I'm gonna miss you for sure!

b@m

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2011, 01:16:38 AM »
Sometimes people we think we know so well , they are complete strangers .we go our whole lives with out knowing this until one day they hurt us so bad ....we have to let go and  beware.
don't count the things you think you've done for someone. Instead, count the number of times you felt better, just because you made them happy. =)

http://free.cool-traffic.com/members/21113.html

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2011, 08:21:42 PM »
Our friendship means a lot to me, that if we were the last people on a sinking ship and there's only one life vest, I'll..uhm.. ah.. eh..I'm gonna miss you for sure!

Me gonna grab the life vest. Then, jump overboard. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2011, 08:22:26 PM »
Me badder than Dawg. Always feel goooooood when me do something bad to a fren. Hehehe. :) ;)