Jokes Galore

• 251 replies
j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Re: Jokes Galore
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2011, 08:23:24 PM »
Sometimes people we think we know so well , they are complete strangers .we go our whole lives with out knowing this until one day they hurt us so bad ....we have to let go and  beware.

If see some bloke raping you, sure gonna rescue you. Then, .... resume the rape!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2011, 08:24:46 PM »
As a lovely, here, said about me, "Bida sa pagka-contrabida!". Hehehe. :) ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

j

juan

• View Profile
Believe it or not you can read this ...
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2011, 08:44:04 PM »
 cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to rscheearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia.

Amzanig huh? Yaeh and yuo awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.

Hpapy Estaer !
??? ;D :D :) ;)

j

juan

• View Profile
The angle of the dangle
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2011, 12:04:31 AM »
"The angle of the dangle is equally proportional to the heat of the meat provided that the urge to surge remains constant. (unknown)"  ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
The pen is mightier than the sword
« Reply #64 on: June 14, 2011, 12:06:38 AM »
"The pen is mightier than the sword."
-Mark Twain
The penis mightier than the sword
-Much better punctuation Mark  ;D

j

juan

• View Profile
Sex without love is an empty experience.
« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2011, 12:09:34 AM »
Sex without love is an empty experience, but as empty experiences go, it's one of the best. ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:17:32 AM by juan »

j

juan

• View Profile
I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people.
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2011, 12:13:36 AM »
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people.
Between five, it's fantastic." ;D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 12:18:07 AM by juan »

wardiflex

• OMG Fanaticz
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2011, 06:55:20 PM »
wow...
kinsa tong mag pa pintal sa ilang balay etc., just inform me, naa koy kaila nga d best.09487352092

j

juan

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2011, 02:14:01 AM »
"I believe that sex is a beautiful thing between two people.
Between five, it's fantastic." ;D
wow...

Sabi ng skipper kulang dao iyon para sa kanya. Tatayo rao sya ng harem sa farm for his own private collection. Papayag ba kayo? Hehehe. :) ;)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 02:20:15 AM by juan »

Hotchick!

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2011, 08:19:08 PM »
Single women claim that all the good men are married, while all married women complain about their lousy husbands.
This confirms that there is no such thing as a good man.
This confirms too, that women are always confused and don't know what they want. ;D
....i repost ko to ha...thanks :)