Jokes Galore

• 251 replies

devildawg

• never a dull moment with this bad boy!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Jokes Galore
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2011, 09:03:49 PM »
"Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman. (anonymous)" :) ;)

...true!

agree

According to the Old Testament, King Solomon had 200+ wives.....and still loved by God (his and ours).  Same as with Abraham (father of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam).....who had several wives.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 09:06:39 PM by devildawg »
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2011, 09:11:12 PM »
If sex is a pain in the a$$, then you're doing it wrong... (anonymous)"  ;D :D :) ;)

seems like you know something about it, brother. ??? :o  hehehe.  ;) :) 8)
"......... anything you say can be and will be used against you.........!" (excerpt from Miranda vs. Arizona, 1966, Fifth Amendment, US Constitution)

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2011, 09:13:16 PM »
"Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman. (anonymous)" :) ;)

...permission po..pwede ko i repost. salamat :)

I'd say the one reasoning of it being "a downfall" is..........they got caught (by the primary gal)!! hahaha!! so, the moral of the story is.....don't get caught.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 09:14:27 PM by devildawg »

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2011, 09:18:00 PM »
According to the Old Testament, King Solomon had 200+ wives.....and still loved by God (his and ours).  Same as with Abraham (father of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam).....who had several wives.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)
you have the point officer
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Increase and Multiply
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2011, 09:20:17 PM »
According to the Old Testament, King Solomon had 200+ wives.....and still loved by God (his and ours).  Same as with Abraham (father of Christianity, Judaism, and Islam).....who had several wives.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

God said, "Increase and multiply". He did not say, "Decrease and divide". :D ;)
He designed man to propagate. To ensure the continuity of the human race at all cost. Therefore, the more wives he has, the more offspring he breeds. In fact, theoretically, he can breed an entire herd. Hence, polygamy is a biological imperative for him. :) ;)
Note that this does not hold true with the woman. It doesn't mean that the more husbands she has, the more children she will have. Hence, polyandry is not a biological imperative for her. :D
Another thing. Paramount consideration is on best interests of the child. As such, child has every right to be able to identify real father. How's this possible if mom is a swinger? Who's gonna father the child? Provide child support? etc? :) ;)
Isn’t this, then, the law of nature. What mother nature intends? ;)
Isn't the Islamic law on marriage the law that should be adhered to, then?
 ;D :D :) ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 09:27:08 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

devildawg

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2011, 09:42:15 PM »
God said, "Increase and multiply". He did not say, "Decrease and divide". :D ;)
He designed man to propagate. To ensure the continuity of the human race at all cost. Therefore, the more wives he has, the more offspring he breeds. In fact, theoretically, he can breed an entire herd. Hence, polygamy is a biological imperative for him. :) ;)
Note that this does not hold true with the woman. It doesn't mean that the more husbands she has, the more children she will have. Hence, polyandry is not a biological imperative for her. :D
Another thing. Paramount consideration is on best interests of the child. As such, child has every right to be able to identify real father. How's this possible if mom is a swinger? Who's gonna father the child? Provide child support? etc? :) ;)
Isn’t this, then, the law of nature. What mother nature intends? ;)
Isn't the Islamic law on marriage the law that should be adhered to, then?
 ;D :D :) ;)

well, after a divorce proceeding, it's "divide and decrease".  DIVIDE all community properties between both parties........therefore that's a DECREASE on the guy's assets.  hehehe.  and unfortunately, it the "DECREASE" part doesn't end there.  ;) :) 8)

j

juan

• Fate is the hunter for my holy grail.
    • View Profile
Allow Polygamy; not Polyandry
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2011, 09:51:07 PM »
well, after a divorce proceeding, it's "divide and decrease".  DIVIDE all community properties between both parties........therefore that's a DECREASE on the guy's assets.  hehehe.  and unfortunately, it the "DECREASE" part doesn't end there.  ;) :) 8)

Hence, divorce should be against the law. Man may have many wives. But woman must have only one husband. Hehehe. :) ;)
Girls, please. Me no male chauvinist pig at all. Only blurting somebody's opinionated opinion. ;D ;)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:04:07 PM by juan »
"true love is life's best treasure.
wealth and fame may pass away,
bring no joy or lasting pleasure.
true love abides all way.
through the world i'll gladly go,
if one true love i know."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ ______________________
Everyone, who came into my world, left footprints in my heart. Some, so faint, I can hardly detect them. Others, so clear, I can easily discern them. Regardless, they all influenced me. They all made me who I am.

Hotchick!

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2011, 02:41:30 AM »
I'd say the one reasoning of it being "a downfall" is..........they got caught (by the primary gal)!! hahaha!! so, the moral of the story is.....don't get caught.  hehehe. ;) :) 8)

....Just make sure you wont get caught or else that's the end of the world!!!

Hotchick!

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2011, 02:44:20 AM »
....unlike 100x..advantage to sa mga lalaki..hehehe

felix

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://felix.boholano.net
« Reply #119 on: August 27, 2011, 03:00:46 AM »
....unlike 100x..advantage to sa mga lalaki..hehehe
hahahaha
"Good people are like wind. You cannot see what is inside thier hearts but you can always feel their goodness and sincerity"

http://felix.boholano.net